Thursday, August 8, 2013

episode 57

episode 57
trans credit @k_craze
soompi Ugly Alert thread
Episode 57
JY: Is you, Gong Hyun Suk.  Because of you, I’m quickly going crazy. I said it before, I love you.
HS: JY. Have you determine that the feelings that you have for me is love? Although I don’t want to believe in crazy love, I wish I can have the kind of love that I can gamble everything into it….maybe this is also a type of crazy love. But I felt I can’t get this from you…can this person really gamble everything (that she has)for me? Maybe it’s because you can’t have it, so you want it even more…therefore mistaken the feeling for love. Everything that you did made me had that kind of doubt.
JY: You’re really selfish. You mean, you didn’t express to me a clear action so that I can show you what I will do?
HS: Yes. I am very selfish. I really hate my mother’s love (the type)….My mom fell madly in love and re-married  a man whom everyone criticized. However, as I grow older, I know my ideal kind of love is the same as my mom.  That’s why I must be careful, so I can be like my mom who gambled everything for love. I want to love a person who deserves my love.
JY: Then, I’m not qualified? Because I won’t become the person you would gamble everything to love, so you prevent it from sprouting and decided to not start it (relationship), right?  
HS: Perhaps it is.
JY: You have to start in order to know. Without starting, how would you know whether that is the person or not?
HS: That’s as far as I can tell you. When you call me, I will come out. When you are sitting on the floor like a little child, crying, it was really cute. When I get off work and you’re waiting for me, I was really happy.
JY: That’s enough…this is enough for me. Right…must slow down…slowly.
President: Do Hee? How come I don’t see her?
DH: What should I do?
JY said that her bag was still here so it didn’t seem like she went to work. JH said that she was in the kitchen the whole time and didn’t see DH leave, so grandfather asked them did she went up to the sky or down to earth.
JS: Tie it tighter.
DH: Okay.
JS: Go down carefully, do you understand?
DH: Don’t worry. I’ll see you down there. 
JS: Slowly…slowly.  I know…I know…slowly go down.  Slowly…
DH: Going down from the top is intimidating.
JS: Slowly…don’t be so noisy.
DH: What should I do? It’s intimidating.
JS: Are you okay?
DH: Scared you?
JS: I’ve said it, don’t be so noisy.  Slowly…slowly…slowly. Be careful of the edge…edge.
DH: I’m there.
JS: I know…that’s why be careful of the edge.
DH: I’m going down.
JS: Please be a little bit more careful.  Do Hee-ya…Do Hee-ya. Are you down there?
DH: I’m down. I’m going.
DH told them she was late. JY asked her where she was, and DH answered she was in her room. JY said that she went to her room but DH wasn’t there. DH said that she discovered she was sleeping on the bottom of her bed and said that she sometimes would do that. Grandfather wondered could she get married with her kind of sleeping habit.
DH: Come in.
JS: Are you okay? Do you feel pain from the tightness of the rope?
DH: It’s old pain.
JS: How did we end up sleeping together?
DH: Grandfather was stargazing for too long. Before, you said you are also a man...a woman was sleeping beside you, so you must be sleeping very sweetly (?).
JS: How come you are so perverted?
DH: What is between us? In a sense, we have spent our first night and it ended like a circus.
JS: I really would die of fright because of you…scared that you would have fallen down.
DH: I’m naturally atheletic. What is that?
JS: Circus girl…thank you for living. I love you.
Ja Jang was talking on the phone when Ahjusshi told Ja Jang that it seemed like she didn’t have enough money to pay for the cost (employee and food). Ja Jang told him to stop listening to her conversation.
Ahjusshi called DH out to ask her to borrow money. DH asked Ahjusshi how could the girl of his dream need money, and ahjusshi replied that he thought it over and she was the only person who could help him. He revealed that the girl of his dream was JS’s sister’s in laws, and he said that if he didn’t help her when she was in trouble, who would help her. DH said that she could help him, but he couldn’t tell JS. She’s afraid he would be worry.  Ahjusshi said he will keep it as a secret. At Ja Jang’s restaurant, Ahjusshi gave Ja Jang the money to pay to her worker, and he told her that being able to help her was his fortune.
IS pressured JY to get marry. JY said that she knew and told her mother that she didn’t have to act that way. IS said that JY lacked sincerity, that’s why she needed to be this way. TI came in and said that Lawyer Lee did not treat every equally and that Lawyer Lee was siding with Chairman. IS told JY that it was because she didn’t do anything that’s why his focus was on Do Hee. TI said that marriage should be with the person she liked. JY said she was going out and IS told her to think of what she will do next. TI asked IS must she pair up Lawyer Lee and JY, and IS warned him to not look for trouble.
When Director Lee asked him what was the paper, JS told them that was the concept he came up with. Male assistant asked him was he trying to add fuel to the fire. He told JS to find his position and that was to brew coffee. JS asked them could they just take a look, but male assistant said that they don’t have time for it.
Designer Kim: It seems like he doesn’t even know what he is looking for.
DH: Then…teacher may you guide him, a little bit, to the direction?
Designer Kim: He doesn’t even know it himself, so how could I help him find his direction? It seems like the image is in his brain, lost in a sea. Exactly how do you make the overall item…he must be thinking till his brain explodes.
DH: seeing him suffering like this makes my heart ache.
Designer Kim: That is why your world is different from our world. A person who has a management major couldn’t possibly understand us.
DH: I can only silently watching him by his side.
Designer Kim: Do you know how much suffering one must take in order to break through the cacoon and become a butterfly?
JS: I’ll brew it for you.
Designer Kim: Do you feel your brain is about to explode?
JS: Yes.
Designer Kim: Want to grab your head?
JS: Yes.
Designer Kim: Felt that if this continues you’ll go crazy…
JS: Yes.
Designer Kim: Seems like you on the path.
JS: Teacher, you really aren’t sympathetic.
Designer Kim: What?
JS: Your apprentice is really distress. The least you can do is to give me a hint.
Designer Kim: Do you think I have participated in a questioning and answering competition?
Grandpa has a job for Nari, and Nari hoped it wasn’t about the harmfulness of agricultural chemicals. Grandpa told her it was a beverage commercial, and Nari asked him was he saying the truth, which prompted grandpa to ask her did he ever lie to her before.  Nari asked where was the guy actor, and grandpa told her that recently she only had him in her eyes. Nari answered that he was her ideal. When he reprimanded her, she said that he was the same with Teacher Fong. He told her that the guy actor was practicing his acting at his daughter-in-law’s shop.
Nari went to JH’s shop and told the guy actor that it would have been better if they came together from the managing office. When he asked why, she said that they could get closer this way as actors. He said he couldn’t see her so he couldn’t feel anything for her. Nari said it was because he hadn’t discovered her hidden beauty. He told her she talked too much because she needed to act as a bashful lady (her role). He told her that once she opened her mouth, he couldn’t get that feeling from her. JH said to herself that such a little girl had grown up so big already.
DH: Where are you going?
JS: My brain isn’t active…I need to torture my body.
DH: I can help you.
JS: Na Do Hee…be careful a little bit.
DH: Let’s run together. Let’s go to a place where there isn’t anyone…I’ll torture you.
Lawyer: I always see the both of you together.
DH: I don’t need to give you a lot of explanations. But I don’t have a choice…we are friends for a long time. I used to constantly go to Designer Kim’s office and slowly got familiar with him. Now you know why you will constantly see use together. Let’s go, Gong Junsu.
JS: Why did you just say that? What should we do if he thinks wrongly?
DH: I wanted him to think wrongly so that’s why I said it. With him like this, maybe he wouldn’t figure it out (?). How do you want me to torture you? Just like this?
JS :I want to run till I am exhausted (all pooped out).
DH: Why don’t I just beat you, how about that?
JS: Okay.
DH: I’m not going to beat you to death.
JS: How come you are so violent?
DH: Right…I need to happily beat you up.
JS: Can’t…can’t.
DH: I am a boxer…sh..sh.
They lie on the grass after the run.
DH: If you aren’t at your top condition, just rest. Don’t make things too difficult for yourself.
JS: I can’t.
DH: Why not?
JS: Because of you.
DH: That’s why I feel sorry to you (that’s why I felt I have wronged you).  I know you are doing your best for me…I felt I am giving you a lot of pressure.
JS: That’s why I am like this. I must put all my effort so I won’t let you down.
JY said that the last round should have any problem, and the head designer complimented JY for giving them so much support.
JY: Hello. Are you really calling me? You didn’t call the wrong person?
DH: I didn’t call the wrong person. May I see you today?
At the office…
Designer Kim: Good…Thank you. Parachute.
JS: Yes.
Designer Kim: Go to (?) university and find Professor Kim from the Environmental Department.
JS: Why are contacting this professor?
Designer Kim: Did you want me to give you a hint?
JS: Teacher.
Designer Kim: Although he isn’t as good as me, but he is a genius. Go there and you’ll definitely reap a harvest (learn something).
JS: Yes…I understand…I’ll go quickly…thank you, teacher…thank you, teacher.
At a restaurant…
JY: I said it is my treat. You just want a $5000 meal?
HS: Yes.
JY: You’re too rigid.
Ja Jang wondered why they came back home together, and CS told her that they ran into each other in the front. Ja Jang asked CS did he go to JJ’s salon and waited for her to get off from work. She said if he had so much time, he should come back home to study. Ja Jang also pointed out that JJ should have more sets of clothes to change into. Nari said that her sister never care for dressing up, but Ja Jang said that now that everyone knew that JJ was her daughter-in-law, JJ should put more effort into her appearance. Nari said that she should talk if and only if she was willing to buy them this season’s expensive clothes.
JY: Must we drink the coffee from a vending machine?
HS: If you can’t adapt to my style…
JY: You will not see me, right?
HS: I want to say we’ll both slowly adapt to it.
JY: Ah…that.
HS: I said slowly…
JY: What?
HS: I said slowly approach it…don’t need to be in a hurry. We’ll take our time to know each other.
JY: Okay. Also…when can we start holding hand? We’ve kissed, but we haven’t held hand.
HS: Maybe a year after.
JY: Wait a year just to hold hands? Although it should slowly progress, but this is too much. Didn’t you say a year after?
HS: The next time we hold hands, it might be a year after.
JY: Absolutely won’t be a year later.
JJ told Ja Jang that she won’t wear name brand clothes anymore. Ja Jang asked her how much does name brand clothes cost. JJ said that it was very hard for her to move to so many places when she had to raise her brother and sister. They don’t have a lot of money left after paying mortgage and for CS’s learning. Ja Jang retorted that JJ should put more effort in dressing up, like her. JJ said she would.
JS: I won’t go today.
DH: You dare not to come home at night? Where are you…not coming home at night?
JS: I’m very busy. I’ll talk to you later.
DH: Gong Junsu. You’ve grown up.
At the office…
DH: Your courage must be huge.
JS: Yesterday night, I was studying under/learning from teacher’s friend, whom is a professor.
DH: Learn what?
JS: Learned a lot. Teacher’s friend is also a genius and is eccentric. He lives in his laboratory. He only goes back home once per month.
DH: Did you learn anything useful?
JS: A lot.
Male Assistant: How do you do.
DH: Tell Team Leader Kim to come to my office for a moment.
JS: Yes...I understand…Director. Teacher told me to give this to you.
Designer Kim: You guys have fun.
DH: Let’s go on an excursion/outdoor on the weekend.
JS: Can’t.
DH: Why not?
JS: I need to go home.
DH: If I need to see you, how can I find you?
JS: When it is not busy, I’ll find a time to see you.
DH: Be careful, I might hit you, Gong Junsu.  Help me tell Team Leader Kim I will consider it.
JS: Yes.
JY: Na Do Hee.
DH: What?
JY: I’ve said I really have determination.
DH: Are you talking about the conceptual meeting?
JY: No…I’m talking about Gong Hyun Suk. He’s slowly coming close to me.
DH: What about Lawyer Lee.
JY: That is something I’ll think about later.
Nari told JS that he really was capable of doing everything. JS jokingly joked that there wasn’t anything he couldn’t do. Nari told him that she had a first love. JS asked her did she know whether it was like or love. Nari said she wasn’t sure, and JS asked her whether it was just fondness. Nari wonder was fondness and first love the same thing, and JS told her to just consider her feelings as fondness just for now. Nari asked couldn’t it be first love. JS said if it is first love, there is a possibility she might get hurt. Nari asked was that true, but quickly denied his saying and considered her feelings as first love. She said a lot of elementary kids have first love, but she slower in this case. JS said that first love was not determined by a time period.
Nari took him to JH’s shop to see the boy actor. She told JS that was her first love. She said that guys have a more accurate view about other guys. That’s when JH and JS saw each other.
Preview:
Director Lee: Senior, come and look at this.
Girl colleague: If we can fix it, then we will win. (?)
Someone: The atmosphere in B Team is abnormal.
JH: I really didn’t think that we would meet again. We shouldn’t see each other again. I can spend my life steadily by your side. It’s great…thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment